AFOLABI VICTORIA EBUNOLORUN
5 Ayo Street, off Church Street, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos.
Phone: +2347064412370 Email: email@example.com
To obtain an administrative position in an organization that would give chance for the display of my skills and knowledge, and to diligently and passionately contribute efficiently to the corporate goals of the organization.
An enthusiastic, dynamic and dedicated professional with highly developed skills in problem solving enhanced by an extra-ordinary blend of inter-personal, analytical, communication and decision making skills. I am a fast learner with strong attention to details and I am committed to life-long learning.
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 30th July,1991
State of Origin: Oyo State
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2019 – Institute of Student Affairs Management
Advanced Professional Studies in Family Protection – in progress
2017-2018 University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State
M.A. English Language
2015 Palmsland Consult, Oshogbo, Osun State
Project Management (PM)
2015 Palmsland Consult, Oshogbo, Osun State
Human Resource Management (HRM)
2010 – 2014 University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State
B.A. English Language (Second Class Lower)
2009 – 2011 Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State.
OND, Banking and Finance
May 2016 – February 2019 KK SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED, LAGOS
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
– Contributed to a work environment that promoted innovation and peak performance by integrating staff appraisals into everyday business practices and using HR policies to support the organisation’s goals and objectives.
– Managed accounting functions, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking transactions, including monthly salary preparation and disbursement.
– Handled employee terminations, grievances and other issues in a sensitive, fair and respectful manner, working closely with the Managing Director.
– Provided Human resources services and support to managers, departmental heads, members of staff (field and office) assisting them to achieve divisional goals and objectives through strategic people management.
– Ensured strict compliance to HR policies and regulations by filing and retrieving records of errant members of staff (field and office).
May 2015 – April 2016 A.D.S MIDDLE SCHOOL, EJIGBO, OSUN STATE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE TUTOR (NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE)
– Facilitated learning of English language and literature for over 50 students of Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary students using students centred lessons and activities.
– Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for Junior and Senior Secondary, administered tests, tracked and analysed students’ performance.
– Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student teacher interaction.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel and Power Point)
– Report Writing
– Capacity to work with minimal supervision
– Workplace Management
– Great Inter-personal skills
– Committment to life-long learning
– Ability to analyse situations and emerge with workable solutions
– Tasks prioritisation
– Class Monitor, Palmsland Consult, Project Management and Human Resource Management Institute 2015
– Treasurer, Department of Banking and Finance, Yaba College of Technology 2010-2011
– Assistant Class Representative, Department of English, University of Lagos 2011-2014
– Member, Electoral Committee, University of Lagos, Department of English 2012
– Treasurer, University of Lagos, Department of English 2012-2014
AWARDS AND PRIZES
– Winner, Best Reporting on HIV New Prevention Technologies, Red Ribbon Awards 2005
– Award for Academic Excellence, Yaba College of Technology (Man O’ War) 2010
– Most Committed Executive, Yaba College of Technology (Banking and Finance) 2011
– Literary and Debate Instructor, A.D.S Middle School, Ejigbo, Osun State.
– Assistant Head Usher, Customer Service Unit, Christ Life Church, Ejigbo, Osun State.
– Member of Federal Road Safety Corps, NYSC Road Safety Club, Ejigbo, Osun State.
DR KAYODE BINEY
KK Security Services Limited
DR CHRIS ANYOKWU
Department of English and Literary Studies.
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Client Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Employee Welfare and Retention
- HR Policies
- Microsoft Office
- Operational Leadership
- People Development and Motivation
- Program Planning
- project management
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Human Resource Planning
- Supply Management
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Technically Savvy
- Vendor Management