OYEWO, TAIWO OLUWASEYI
33, Berger Street, kudeybu, Ijegun, Lagos
To obtain a full time position in a highly dynamic and result oriented organization which offers a professional working environment and enables me to grow while meeting the corporation’s objectives and also meeting people that will help shape my career.
Date of Birth : 3rd April, 1996
Sex : Male
State of Origin : Oyo State
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Nigerian
A committed and driven B.Eng. Computer Engineering Graduate who is flexible, willing to learn his trade and also loves the use of technology and willing to learn new skills and add to his knowledge base while gaining confidence in his abilities. I am looking forward to gaining the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor – (throughout my career). To learn about a career field from the inside.
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 2018
• B.ENG Computer Engineering (Bells University of Technology,
Otta, Ogun State), Intrusion Detection System (IDS) 2017
• Graduate Record Exam(GRE) 2017
Skills and abilities
Enthusiastic, integrity, willingness to serve, resourceful, proactive, multi-task, innovative, ambitious, resilient, quick to learn with good interpersonal and organizational skills, digitally savvy, daring, a team player, good verbal & written communication skills, Focused, self-motivated & Results Oriented, paying attention to details, high sense of responsibility, self-driven, prioritizing and working under pressure.
Also, Microsoft office software packages, HTML, CSS and Basic Adobe After effects experience
Yoruba (native), English (fluent)
Membership of Bodies:
• Graduate Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers 2017
• Computer Repairs 2012
• Coursera Web Application Architecture 2015
• Network+ New Horizons Nigeria Computer Training 2018
Work Experience 2015 – 2018
• Don Bosco Technology Services Ltd
• NYSC (PRISONS TRAINING COLLEGE KIRIKIRI, LAGOS)
• A 6-Month Industrial Training as a Computer Engineer at Idea Konsult Limited Ibadan
• Social Media Intern at Lifegiva Inc. Lagos
· Job Title
System Administrator (Don Bosco Technology Services Ltd)
· Maintaining system
· Verify that peripherals are working properly
· Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
· Monitor system performance
· Install software
· Create a backup and recovery policy
· Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
· Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
· Job Title
Technical support/Data Entry (NYSC)
· Provided ICT helpdesk services on to authorized users.
· Ensured facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing amongst team members and officers.
· ICT curriculum reviewing and upgrading. Promote technology and information literacy amongst personnel.
· Helped in expanding technological and information literacy skills of staffs.
· Disseminated relevant it information throughout the college to appropriate members of staff.
· Database management and security and i maintained strict confidentiality of information and data
· Job title
Attending to customers and Systems repair
· Installations of software, troubleshooting of Projectors, Computers, and printers.
· Repair of computers ranging from Motherboard, screen, keyboard among others.
· I was also assigned the duty of backup and recovery
· Job Title
Internship (Lifegiva inc.)
· Attended and engaged twitter and facebook audience
· Built twitter account for the blog
· Generated traffic to blog posts on Twitter and Facebook
Languages: Yoruba (native), English (fluent)
Referees and Contact Information
· Available on request.
- After Effects
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- MS WORD
BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE
- 2012/2017 B.ENG COMPUTER ENGINEERING
DON BOSCO TECHNOOGY SERVICE LIMITED
- 2018 SYSTEM ADMIN.(VOLUNTEER)
- 2017/2018 DATA ENTRY/IT PERSONNEL