OYEKUNLE KHADIJAT TAIWO
No 6, Jacob Taiwo Street, Shogunle, Oshodi Lagos.
Sex: Female State of Origin: Ogun State
Marital Status: Single L.G.A: Abeokuta South
Date of Birth: 27th August, 1995 Nationality: Nigeria
Place of Birth: Lagos Religion: Muslim
§ I am seeking for a new challenge in an organization where I can contribute positively to the growth, success and smooth running of your organization through my exceptional mix of skills, competencies and experiences I have acquired. I have extensive experience in areas such as Corporate Communications, Personnel and Human Resource Management, which has taught me to prioritize projects and make great use of initiative whilst handling projects and tasks assigned.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES:
§ Certificate of National Service (NYSC) 2017
§ Kwara State University, Malete, Kwara State
B.Sc. (Education) Business Education ( Second Class Upper Honours) 2016
§ Certified in Counseling and Career Services Centre, Kwasu. 2016
§ Certified by Teachers Registration Concil of Nigeria (TRCN) 2016
§ Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) 2015
§ Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja Lagos
West African Examination Council (WAEC) 2012
§ Bluesleeves Primary School, Ladipo Estate, Lagos
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2006
Merit Telecoms Nig. Limited
Human Resource Officer (January 2018 till date)
· Responsible for managing the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
· Collaborate with all departments in ensuring projects are properly executed.
· Interfaced with clients and partners to identify needs and requirements and proposed approaches for product adoption and value creation.
· Maintaining the company work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Organizing a recruiting, testing, and interview program; working hand-in-hand with managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews and also recommending changes.
· Initiating and conducting induction and training programs.
· Initiating and carrying out periodic appraisals of employees.
· Promoting and managing company guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Executive Assistant/ Corporate Communication Officer (January 2018 till date)
· I was responsible for Developing and managing the Corporate Communications Strategy of the company.
· Initiating and managing internal and external communication within and outside the organization.
· Coordination and management of special events within and outside the company.
· Provision of support to other departments in promotion of company products and services.
· Liaised with external media houses to promote the company’s image, products and services.
· Handling top level administrative duties in support of the CEO which includes scheduling high volume of meetings and appointments as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, screening phone calls and managing complex schedules.
· Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
· National Youth Service Corps 2017
Divine Knowledge Academy, Edo State
Post Held: Business Studies/Commerce Teacher
§ Kwara State House of Assembly, Ilorin, Kwara State (IT) 2014-2015
Post Held: Secretary/ Personal Assistant
Ø Filling of mails, records and proceedings
Ø Writing and typing of letters, keeping records of relevant documents
Ø Editing motions and bills
§ Ansarul Islam Secondary School, Ilorin, Kwara State 2015-2016
Post Held: Academic Staff (Teaching Practice)
Ø Weekly note summary and submission to head of department
Ø Participating in Extra school curricular activities.
§ Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with good interpersonal relationship
§ Hardworking, energetic, dedicated and goal oriented with assertive leadership qualities
§ Competent in computer with advanced knowledge
§ Team building, customer relationship and highly organized and self-motivated
§ Professor J.F. Oyedele
Business Education Department (HOD)
Kwara State University,
Malete. Kwara State.
§ Mr. Lawal Oyekunle
- Communication skills
- Leadership Skiils
- Team work
Kwara State University
- 2012/2016 B.sc(Ed)
- 2018/2019 HR/ Executive Assistant