Hope this letter finds you well. I will like to first take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is OSADARE LEKE, a graduate of Computer Science, Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja, with Higher National Diploma (HND). I am currently looking for intern/full time permanent position with esteemed organization like yours.
My curriculum comprised of courses like database system, analysis of algorithm, web technology, software development and usability, networking, specification and design of graphic user interface has assisted me in the field of computer science.
Adapting to various work cultures identifying and resolving bottleneck and prioritizing have been striking features of my working style. In addition to the above, I strongly believe in learning and sharing my knowledge with my colleagues. Knowledge parted is knowledge gained has been my motto in life. I am keen to learn and am sharp at identifying and resolving problems.
I am confident that my background and knowledge in Information Technology arena coupled with my strong technical skills in software development and hardware troubleshooting will prove an asset to your organization and add immediate value to your organization
I have enclosed my resume and would appreciate an opportunity to talk with you. Should you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- CSS. Graphic Design: Corel Draw/Photoshop Operating System: Windows
- data analysis
- data analysis Programming: C
- etc.) Spreadsheet
- Linux. Database: Microsoft Access
- problem solving and organizational skills. Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word
- Software usability and Computer Networks
- Structured Query Language (My-Sql). Related Skill set-Operating Systems Troubleshooting
- Visual Basic
- Programming: C
KOGI STATE POLYTCHNIC
- JAN, 2012/DEC, 2016 HND
E-TRANZACT INTERNATIONAL PLC
- Feb 2019 – Till Date SOFTWARE TEST ANALYST