Julius Erumetse Onimhawo
22,Adegbenro Street, off Yetunde Brown Street, Ifako-Gbagada
Mobile No: 09010549131, 07030243021
Versatile Environmental Engineering Technologist with extensive experience in Operations Management and safety intermediate practice as well as refining quality processes in relation to water, air, gas, soil, pollution control, waste disposal, recycling and public health issues. Extremely pro-active and experienced in handling multiple disciplines ranging from the Petroleum, hospitality, culinary and Construction sectors to the Educational as wells as Banking sectors. A very fast learner with an unsurpassed work ethic. An ideal candidate for a position requiring strong administrative, managerial and practical skills with a passion for achieving environmental compliant best practices in a practical, safe and cost-effective manner.
· Proven track record of implementing goals and objectives.
· Ability to make decisions in a pressured, work driven environment in real time.
· Knowledge of all Office software, with a good level of computer literacy.
· Knowledge and skills in reviewing, validating empirical and analytical chemical procedures
· Strong Administrative skills
· Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
· Chemical, Water, gas and Soil Analyst
· Environmental and Risk Mitigation skills
· Assessment and Monitoring
Strong team-player with a collaborative approach and the ability to work independently
Operational and marketing proficiencies.
· Demonstrated exceptional team building and team management which ultimately lead to a review and implementation of a sustainable waste management programme for a local community in Delta State, Nigeria.
· Extensive knowledge of First aid administration.
· Reduced effluent contaminating spills unto host community water body through study and research .
· Incorporated sustainable educational curriculum on Chemistry and Environmental management in parent-teacher conferences quarterly to ensure progress and instructional approach geared toward community impact.
· Conducted trainings on Safe and Sustainable Environmental Management knowledge-sharing in Schools in Nigeria.
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNOLOGIST
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Warri, Nigeria. Sept 2013 to Jan 2014
· Carried out measures for protecting public health, including administering and providing support to minimize health and safety hazards.
· Assisted in the daily running of the department, while monitoring of key environmental indicators.
· Identified and reviewed all potential compliance issues arising from analysis and effectively eliminating risks.
· Carried out regular site inspections and quality control sampling and analysis.
· Maintained the ISO standards by monitoring key areas and periodic conducting audits.
· Prepared environmental reports while tracking the office’s performance against set targets and environmental key performance indicators.
· Maintained department records.
· Analysis of chemicals and Products for Standards
· Analysis of water for purity and industrial processes
· Analysis of Gases and Gaseous products for Standards
· Analysis of petroleum products for specification and standards
· Sampling Operations and Environmental Analysis for pollution mitigation
CHEMISTRY TEACHER April 2016– March 2017
Community High School Anambra State, Nigeria
· Incorporated thought-provoking illustrations in classroom pictorials, which demonstrated math use in daily life as well as introduced safety drills against fire hazards and other incident simulation.
· Curriculum planning and execution
· Participated in parent-teacher conferences quarterly to discuss progress and/or reevaluate student goals with instructional approach.
· Utilized aids, methods and materials that are most suitable for meeting defined objectives and standards
· Conducted class tests and evaluation of performance
· Incorporated Core standard knowledge to design appropriate assessment programme for continuous appraisal
· Communicated learner’s progress twice a term to the parents
· Created a healthy classroom environment, to foster positive learning
· Provided opportunities to all learners in a friendly environment
· Evaluated students’ aptitudes through formative and comprehension study groups .
· Coopted daily study mix with extra-curricular activities
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/DOCUMENT CONTROLLER Jan 2012 – Feb 2013
Sterling Bank Plc Lagos, Nigeria
· Ensured all management system documentation is in the correct version and easily accessible by maintaining documentation logs for correspondence, vendor data, invoices and accounts etc.
· Point of contact for client-companies, Sub-contractors, Vendors and Project Managers to ensure all parties are were updated on project progress and any approved change orders.
· Created, managed and organized all documentations of files as saved in companies archives.
· Supported Contract Managers and Project Managers in compilation of supporting documents for raising time and cost claims.
· Prepared minutes of meetings and monthly progress reports for Project Managers and Directors
· Produced project status reports as required.
· Performed all general office duties and operations as required
· Managed all external and internal correspondences, reviewed required signatures for accuracy.
· Produced written reports on a quarterly basis for the document control manager.
APSG Group of companies Dubai,UAE May 2018
● Management of building infrastructure in Ajman-Dubai as well as the environment around developing sites
● Collection of solid waste,sorting of waste and evacuation to management site, reused or recycled
● Ensuring environmental service equipment are properly utilized and maintained
● Keeping records and making requisition of cleaning supplies and other duties as assigned
● School of culinary and Hospitality Management ( city and guilds) ,Dubai 2019
· Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun-Delta State 2015
(upper credit) HND Environmental Engineering Technology
· Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun-Delta State 2012
(Upper Credit) OND Science Laboratory Technology
(Industrial Laboratory Technology)
· National Examination Council (NECO) 2004
· Process Control Certification –
· Environmental Safety and Management course participation – 2015
“Analysis of Exhaust Soot” – 2013,
“Analysis of Oil-spilled Soils” – 2015
ORGANISATION AND ASSOCIATIONS
· Chemical Society of Nigeria
· Environmental Society of Nigeria
· Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals
Mr Williams Odjugo
Petroleum Training Institute
Mr Francis Okonagha
Mr Marinus Egwenomhe