I am presenting my resume for the position of Test Analyst.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Udemy Certification in Software QA Testing, 2 year working experience as QA and capability in all significant programming languages, I accept that I would be a solid resource for RecruiterNG.
My expert experience incorporates structuring, actualizing and supervising many testing plans, testing every answer for guarantee its adequacy, completely checking programming for execution, unwavering quality, and similarity with different frameworks and effectively segregating, imitating and detailing beforehand unfamiliar mistakes and deformities.
Over the span of my vocation up to this point, I have discovered that setting a solid accentuation on collaboration and correspondence frequently yields much better outcomes than depending on specialized information alone.
Coming up next are a few features of my experience and capabilities:
• Earned a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Lagos State University
• Became a Certified Software Quality Analyst
• Worked as a Quality Assurance Analyst for 2 year
• Designed and actualized far reaching testing plans
• Ran trial of an assortment of programming items, including work area applications, modules, and UIs
• Verified every solution before giving those products the green light
• Thoroughly archived and detailed test outcomes
• Identified test prerequisites and guaranteed that everyone was met
I plan to have the chance to bring my specialized abilities and team-oriented ethic to RecruiterNG.
Much obliged to you for your time and thought, and I anticipate examining this situation with you further.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
- Documentation with excel
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks
- Very strong IT Skills