I’m willing to work with staffs and contribute my quota towards the development of the organization, and also willing to learn and eventually apply my skills learnt to facilitate the growth and accomplishment of organizational objectives and achieve managerial goals.
- Excellent communication skills
- proficient in graphic design ( Photoshop and Corel draw)
- proficient in Microsoft application packages
- Public relation customer service
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Bachelor of Science ( Nutrition and Dietetics)
Graduated with a second class grade of 4.03
Baptist Secondary School, Ibadan
- 2005/2011 Senior secondary school certificate (SSCE)
Sunshine Kiddies College, Ibadan
- 1996/2004 Primary school leaving certificate
Soteria Business International School
Diploma (Computer Science)
Iru grammar school, Iru- Edo state
English and computer science teacher
• Developed programme to work with students and increase interest in higher learning
• Successfully improved students participation in the classroom through integration of creative role-playing exercises
Ashosh Hotel and Suite, Felele. Ibadan
Jan 2017/ April 2017
• Recruited and trained  new members of the guest service team.
• Delivered messages, mail and packages left for guests and hotel facilities in a timely manner.
• Verified that personal and payment information on guest accounts were accurate and complete.
Ashosh Hotel and Suite
October 2016/ December 2016
• Registered and assigned rooms to guests of hotels.
• Made and confirmed reservations.
University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan
July 2016/ Sept 2016
IT Student (Nutrition and Dietetic Department)
• Monitored quality control procedures to guarantee the preparation and delivery of healthy menu choices.
• Educated patients about therapeutic nutrition, sanitation, food preparation and presentation.
Smile Communications, Ibadan
October 2014/ January 2015
• Obtained signatures for financial documents, internal and external invoices.
• Sanitation of various offices