OGUNSHANU JOY ADEYINKA
7 Esther Adeleke Street Lekki Phase 1 Lagos.
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th JULY 1991
STATE OF ORIGIN: OGUN
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
I am a highly passionate ,goal driven and hardworking individual seeking self development, advancement, improvement and influencing team members for organizational performance while enjoying job satisfaction .To work with existing staff and facilities, creating ad executing project work, plan, strive for excellence and precision at all times, creating a good working relationship with other staffs so as to achieve the organization goals,while saving time and cost for the organization.
Card Centre Nigeria Limited (Subsidiary of Chams Plc.)
Position: Customer Service/ Business Development Officer
April 2017 to date
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure complete resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to engage customers or clients
Ekinalok Limited, Lagos
Position: Admin Executive
February 2017 – April 2017
• Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handling requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements for staff and clients
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Vedic Lifecare Hospital, Lagos
Position: Marketing Executive
November 2016 – February 2017
• Making appointments to see existing and potential clients
• Presenting products to doctors, pharmacists and other clients
• Persuading clients to buy your company’s products
• Providing an after-sales service
• Meeting sales targets
• Organizing or attending medical conferences
• Keeping records of sales and customers
• Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island, Lagos
May 2012 – September 2015
• Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
• Take orders and provide information about menu items
• Suggest menu items when requested by the customer
• Ensure that the order is prepared according to the menu
•Ensure order quality and quantity prior to serving
•Serve meals and side dishes
• Deliver food carts to designated areas
• Ensure that continued service is managed during the course of the meal
• Keep a constant eye on the table to gauge needs and fulfill them immediately
• Ensure total customers’ check and take it to them
INSTITUTION/QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES
[2012-2016] University Of Lagos.
[B.sc./Ed] Bachelor of Science Education in Biology.
[2002-2008] First Zion High School Ijegun Ikotun, Lagos State.
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
[1997-2002] Mount of Saints Montessori School, Ijegun Ikotun, Lagos
Primary School Leaving Certificate.
•Excellent management, communication, written and interpersonal skills.
•Talented, result driven and resourceful individual with good leadership qualities.
•Hardworking, responsible and reliable.
•Organized and focused.
•Easy adaptability to change in work environment.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Power Point)
I speak English and Yoruba fluently.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Traveling, Cooking and Meeting People.
Available on request.
- ability to think on my feet.
- excellent management
- problem solver
- result driven individual
- written and interpersonal skills