To apply my professional skills, the state-of-the-art techniques in geoscience seismic, wire-line log and core data acquisition, processing and interpretation for reservoir characterization, geomechanical modeling, proper well design, optimal well production for economic success of hydrocarbon field. To professionally coordinate and supervise well data gathering and interpretation. To participate skillfully and effectively interface in various oil and gas field review programmes and field development teams.
Professional ability to work with petrel for seismic, log and core data processing and
interpretation for reservoir characterization and geomechamical modeling.
Team spirit and leadership skills (living together and working in team).
Endowed with enthusiastic and self – starting spirit.
Excellent communication skill and computer wizard.
• Centre for Petroleum Geosciences (CPG) Institute of Petroleum Studies (IPS) UNIPORT
- 2017-2018 (M.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Geoscience 2.1
• Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU)
- 2009-2013 (B.Sc.) Degree in Geology and Exploration Geophysics
• Enyo Retail and Supply Energy Ibafo 2 Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- January 2019 - Till Date • As a Service Station Supervisor (Assistant Station Manager)
• Geo-Marine Systems Limited Port Harcourt Rivers State
- 2018 - 2019 • As a field geologist (Seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation)