RAIMI IBRAHIM OLANREWAJU
2, Foresight Street, Okesuna Bus Stop, Lafiaji, Lagos Island, Lagos.
To engage in continuous career achievement and development for effective contribution in every dynamic and challenging state of the economy while achieving organizing and personal objectives
DATE OF BIRTH: 28th January, 1988
STATE OF ORIGIN: Ogun State
PLACE OF BIRTH Lagos State
2011-2013 Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State Higher National Diploma (Banking and Finance)
2007-2009 Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State National Diploma (Banking and Finance)
1997-2002 Angels Model College, Alimosho, Lagos S.S.C.E (Senior Secondary School certificate)
1990-1996 Leaders Academy, Abule Egba, Lagos First School Leaving Certificate
2016 till date FCMB Microfinance Bank – Loan Officer
– Funds Mobilizations
– Evaluating credit worthiness and processing loan applications
– Interviewing Loan applicants to determine financial eligibility
– Verifying addresses of loan applicants and there guarantors
– Ensuring loanees repays their loans as and when due
2015-2016 First City Monument Bank – Direct Sales Agent
– Acquiring new customers for the bank.
– Servicing and cross selling existing customers.
– Getting deposits for the bank.
– Ensuring customers make inflows into their accounts
2014-2015 (NYSC) Balogun Model College, Ilorin – Subject Teacher
Teaching Senior Secondary Students Government and Civic Education
2009-2010 Guaranty Trust Bank – Customer information Service (Industrial Trainee)
– Attending to customers’ complaints and enquiries.
-Filling and retrieving customers account package.
-Helping in the issuance of ATM debit card to customers.
-Also, cross selling the banking products and services to all customers.
-Adjudged the best industrial attaché in Guaranty trust bank, Ikorodu branch in 2010
-President NYSC/EFCC CDs, Group during service year.
-Received State Certificate after the service year.
-Computer Skills: Microsoft word,(word processing) Microsoft excel(spreadsheet)
-Ability to work effectively with a team.
-Working with little or no supervision.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Problem solving skill.
Reading, Travelling, playing football and Meeting people
Referees available on request