EHONDOR ABIEYUWA ODOSAMAMWEN
62B EWEKA STREET OFF UPPER LAWANI, NEW BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
A recent Tourism and Hospitality Management graduate with a first class Bachelor of Science degree from Girne American University, looking to secure a Hospitality Management position in order to improve my skills and knowledge and also help me to further develop these skills in a practical and fast-paced environment.
My eventual career goal is to assume responsibility for the analysis and implementation of all commercial data and actively contribute to the overall success of any business I work for.
Bachelor of Science, Tourism and Hospitality Management June 2018
Girne American University, Girne, North Cyprus.
• Thesis topic: How to manage North Cyprus as a tourism destination.
• Cumulative GPA: 3.68/4.00
SupervisorSeptember 2008 – November 2014
Aihie-Osa Catering Company, Benin City, Edo State
• Supervising and leading the workers
• Attending to guests.
• Making sure all protocols and regulations are being followed.
Intern June 2017 – July 2018
Le Chataeu Lambousa Hotel, Lapta, North Cyprus.
• I worked as an housekeeper in the housekeeping department.
• I worked as an assistant chef in the kitchen.
• I worked as a front office agent in the front office.
• I worked as a cashier in the accounts department.
Human Resources Manager
Aihie-Osa Catering Company, Benin City, Edo State March 2019 –Till Date
• Recruiting and staffing.
• Employees relations
• Compensation and benefits administration.
• Employment and compliance with regulatory concernsregarding employees.
• Performance management and improvement system.
Planning/Organizing committee memberSeptember 2016 – June 2018
Inteb Tourism Club, GAU chapter.
• In charge of planning the tourism week.
• In charge of organizing the faculty’s end of year dinner party.
• I also took part in the tree planting event.
• Also in charge of planning and organizing any other activities that takes place within the faculty.
HostDecember 2016 / May 2017
School of Tourism and Hospitality Management/Gastronomy dinner party, GAU Spring Festival.
• I was the host for the international night during the 2017 GAU spring festival and School of Tourism and Hospitality Management/Gastronomy dinner party.
• I was in charge of making sure the event was lively, fun and had the attention of the attendees.
• I was also able to make sure that the event went as planned.
HONORS & AWARDS
Award of CommendationJune 2018
GAU High HonorJuly 2018
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
Certificate on Managing Housekeeping Operations (AHLEI)January 2016
Certificate on Hospitality Today: An introduction (AHLEI)January 2016
- comfortable in the hotel atmospher. Friendly and easy to approach.
- computer literate
- Vast knowledge of the opera and fidelio softwares