Obidi, Alex Nnamdi
Address: 7th Avenue, S-Close, block 2, flat 12, Festac Town, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +2348135543340.
I am a software quality Assurance Analyst/Support Officer with perfect communicational skills seeking to use knowledge and innovative ideas in computer science to boost the productivity and efficiency of any business and organization I find myself.
Date of Birth: 27th June, 1992
Marital Status: Single
Local Govt. of Origin: Idemili North
State of Origin: Anambra State
Languages Spoken: English, Igbo and Yoruba
2012 – 2017 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
2003 – 2009 West African Senior School Certificate
The International School, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria.
1998 – 2003 First School leaving Certificate
Koma Crèche Nursery and Primary School, Festac Town, Lagos State.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS.
04/2019 – till date FINTRAK Softwares (Post NYSC – ERMS Quality Assurance, Implementation and support)
Job description includes;
· Testing already existing ERMS modules as well as newly developed modules for banks such as UBA, LBIC, Haggai Mortgage banks
· Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
· Documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre- conditions and test outcomes.
· Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
· Carry out retesting and regression testing and create their reports
04/2018 – 04/2019 FINTRAK Softwares (ERMS implementation officer)
National Youth Service Corp Member
i. Implementation, support of Fintrak ERMS application and Training of staff on use of application at Lagos Building Investment Bank, Haggai Mortgage Bank and United Bank of Africa.
ii. Provide support with issues arising with use of Fintrak ERMS applications at said locations.
04/2016 – 09/2016 Unites Cisco Networking Academy
I worked as an IT instructor, educating those under me about Networking Fundamentals such as understanding basic network functions, standards, and protocols.
· Advanced use of Microsoft office applications.
· Proficient in Html, Css as well as Proficiency in the use of SQL
· Effective and Efficient Software Quality Assurance Capabilities.
· Proficient in ERMS process flow.
· Effective teamwork and management skills.
· Vast computer hardware and troubleshooting skills.
· Effective customer management capabilities
· Mr Austin Ekara
Senior Software Test Analyst,
Tezza Business Solutions.
· Mrs Okafor Celine
Zonal Commercial Manager
Eko Electricity distribution Company.
- Agile Methodologies
- Agile Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Manual Testing
- Proficiency in Use of MS SQL Server
- Test Case Generation
- Test Planning
- User Acceptance Testing
- White Box Testing
Federal University Otuoke
Bsc. Computer Science
An Experienced software quality Assurance Analyst/Support Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Wireframing, Databases, HTML, and SQL. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor’s degree focused in Computer Science and Informatics from Federal University Otuoke.