ADEROBAKI ADEOLA IFEOLUWA
Block 96, Flat 5, Iponri Housing Estate, Surulere, Lagos | +2348168684121 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A law graduate and asocial entrepreneur with a keen interest in customer relations and office administration.
My career objective is to become a well-rounded, value-adding customer relations and office administration resource associated with a world-class organisation where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the organization’s productivity and reputation.
MSc Political Science (International Relations), Full Time 2016-2019(Ongoing)
Department of Political Science and Public Administration,
Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences.
Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.
Bachelor of Law (LLB) 2010-2014
Houdegbe North American University
Sir Kesington Adebutu Adebukola School of Law
Cotonou, Benin Republic
West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) 2001-2007
Beautiful Gate Secondary School
Human Resources Management 8th Feb. 2019- 11th Feb. 2019
Customer Service Training 11th Feb. 2019- 6th March 2019
Government Secondary School, Uwuanse January 2016-October 2016
Calabar, Cross Rivers State
Job Role: Civic Education Tutor (National Youth Service Corps, NYSC)
• Prepared students for Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSCE) Examination.
• Created lesson notes and term papers
• Graded student’s mid-term tests and exams
MYNDKRAFT, Nigeria June 2015-January 2016
No 1, Alhaji Adesanya Aranfajo Street,
Job Role: Administrative Assistant
• Prepared legal contracts and documentations for hundreds of clients.
• Developed MOUs for business partners and clients
• Managed customer relationships with clients and potential business partners.
MOBicure, September 2016-December 2017
Edo Innovation Hub,
Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Interest: Social Media Contributor
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) January 2016-October 2016
(National Youth Service Corps, NYSC)
• Organized seminars and sensitization programs to create awareness for Drug Abuse in Secondary Schools in Calabar South Local Government Area, Calabar
• Public Speaking and Education on Drug Abuse to create awareness for Drug Abuse in Secondary Schools in Calabar South Local Government Area, Calabar.
MSc. Dissertation (In-View)
“Civil Society Organizations and Domestic Human Trafficking in Nigeria”, Babcock University, Ogun, 2019.
• Excellent communication, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Great presentation skills and public speaking
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, clear thinker with a high degree of creativity
• Proficiency in the use of Ms. Office Suite packages including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Good leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good team player
• High-level integrity and confidentiality
• Able to work at optimum speed and a fast learner
• A self -starter with ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
Marital Status: Single